Monday, May 28, 2012

Motivation...

So.....I decided that I needed some motivation for running! So--here I come to my blog and fellow blog readers!  Because well--as much as I love running--life has been getting in the way.  Particularly the dizziness I have been experiencing full force the last few weeks :(

Each week I will post my plan for the week--and update throughout the week to keep me going!  :) 

Up this week:
3 miles: Today?
4 miles: Mid-Week
3 miles: Mid-week
8 miles--Sunday

I am also going to give a shot to running in the AM vs. PM!  We shall see! :)  I look forward to blogging my journey along the way! :)  My 1st 1/2 marathon is July 22nd!  With a fun mud-buddy race the day before! 

My full marathon is October 21st--and so I am going to mesh my 1/2 marathon training with my full marathon training!  Should be interesting! :)

Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment