Sunday, March 4, 2012

Coming Soon!!

So I am excited to announce that my American Cancer Society website should be up and running very soon!!  I will be fundraising for the American Cancer Society--a foundation that is near and dear to my heart--for both my 1/2 marathon in July and the full marathon in October!  At this point--I am unsure of the fundraising "goal" but I am going to aim high!  Because Grandma never did anything halfway!  She fought with every ounce until the very last moment and I can only do the same for her! :)  In hopes, that I can give someone "just one more."  Something we won't have with Grandma, but those "Just one more's" we did have will forever live in our memories.

I look forward to sharing with you once I get things rolling with my website!!  I can't wait to support such an amazing cause!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment